Tuesday, May 02, 2017

【班門弄斧、越俎代庖】系列一百四十六 Marin Sorescu《The Way》試譯

《The Way》
(Translated by Michael Hamburger)⋯⋯
.
Thoughtful, hands behind my back,
I walk between the rails
the straightest way
there is.
.
From behind me
at great speed
comes a train
that knows nothing of me.
.
This train
(old Zeno is my witness)
will never reach me
for I am always a little ahead
of things that don’t think.
.
And even if brutally
it runs me over
there will always be someone
to walk ahead of it,
his head full of things,
hands behind his back.
.
Someone like me,
now,
while the black monster
approaches horribly fast
and will never
catch up with me.
.
.
《道路》
.
深思,手放背後,
我走在路軌之間
這是
最直接的道路。
.
從我後面
高速
駛來一列火車
關於我它什麼都不知道
.
這列火車
(老芝諾可為我作證)
永遠不會抵達碰到我
因我總是稍稍領先
不思考的東西。
.
而即使殘酷地
它輾過我
將總會有人
走在它的前頭,
東西充塞他的頭腦,
手放背後。
.
像我這樣的人,
現在,
而那黑色怪物
正可怖地急速逼近
又永遠不會
追上逮著我。
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home