Friday, December 23, 2016

【班門弄斧、越俎代庖】系列九十七 Marin Sorescu 《The House》試譯

《The House》
(translated by Ted Hughes and Ioana Russell-Gebbett)
.
.
.
I want to build myself a house
As far away as possible
From all the things
I know.
.
As far away as possible from the mountains
Out of which squirrels leap in the morning
Like apostles in a clock
Naive beyond belief.
.
And I don’t want it on the shore
Of that white tiredness
Where I could see through every window
An enamelled scale.
.
And I know all the tricks
Of the plain.
What else can you expect from her
If at night she frees the grass and wheat
To grow through your ribs and temples?
.
In any place at all
I’d get so fearfully bored
I couldn’t even
Hang
On my wall
Pictures
The doorway would look too familiar
I’d be feeling I had to move on.
.
If only I could build myself a house
As far away as possible from
Myself.
.
.
《房子》
.
.
我想為自己建一所房子
距離我熟悉的
一切事物
越遠越好。
.
離開群山越遠越好
那裡的松鼠在清晨跳躍而出
像大鐘裡的報時使徒
幼稚得令人難以置信。
.
我也不想它建在
蒼白疲累之岸
那裡我從每一扇窗都看見
一把搪瓷尺子。
.
我亦清楚平原的
一切把戲。
假使她晚上釋放青草和小麥
任由它們穿透你的肋骨和鬢角生長
你還能對她有何期望?
.
無論在任何地方
我也會悶得發慌
我甚至不能
在我的牆上
掛上

門廊會顯得太過親切
而我會感到必須離去上路。
.
但願我能為自己建一所房子
距離我自己
越遠越好。
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home